Looking through the archives...

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

 "We need your help," she said calmly.

"Oh." The voice seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere at once. "With what?"

"The sun will explode in an estimate of three days. We won't be able to send any space craft or shuttle fast enough. Please, if you could—"

There was a vibration in the air. The sky turned orange, then back to blue, in a split second.

"There," the voice spoke again. "Done."


A/N: As much as I find the genre interesting, Cosmic Horror makes me depressed. I'm a bit of an optimistic nihilist myself but cosmic entities that are either indifferent or malevolent to our meaningless existence? Oof. So I've started this little subgenre I call "Cosmic Comfort" where those entities actually have a soft spot for us little guys.


Love this? Drop a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment